Monday, August 5, 2013

Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Crescents

Hi everyone!

Your day just got this much better because I, Perry Johns, am guest writing on Becky's blog! Ok, this may not impact your day that much, but I do have a great recipe to share!

I found it where I find all my daily entertainment: Pinterest. Pinterest recipes can be very hit or miss, but this one is SO good.

I've made these chicken crescents before for my family, and they always love them. They're great for dinner, but they would also be good party food.

Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Crescents

-One 8 oz. package of cream cheese
-Two packages of crescent rolls
-Two cooked shredded chicken breasts
-One and a half cups of grated cheddar cheese
-One cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
-One package ranch seasoning




1. Combine cheeses, chicken, and ranch seasoning. (This is a bit tricky, you might have to use your hands)

 
 

2. Spoon mixture onto a crescent. Roll so top of the mixture is covered. You can also use another crescent if you want it all covered.



 
3. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment