Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A little bit of life

I've decided this blog needs a little more 'what's going on in my life' rather than just 'what I ate for dinner one night last week.' And so...
 
Last week was my church high school girls' spring break. We took a day trip to Short Pump for some shopping and eating. 

Shopping = Success


 Dinner was PF Chang's- complete with all my stories from mulitple Valentine's Days spent there with my dates- Ann and Em. They really liked the one about the awkward couple in the huge booth sitting side by side. We re-enacted it.

Serious life fortune reading
 Dinner was fairly simple last week. Taco Salad. Browned some ground beef, added some onions and peppers, seasoned with paprika/chili powder/cumin/garlic. Serve with tortillas, sour cream, avocado, salsa.

The best part was the 'making dinner snack.' Homemade guacamole and pita chips. Simply cut pita chips into triangles, spray with a little olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bake at 350* until browned and crispy.




 
 




Dining al fresco!

No comments:

Post a Comment